Indoor Wall / Floor mount Racks
- Material : Mild Steel/Aluminum with 7 Tank Process powder coating.
- Dimensions : 44*210*150 mm (H*W*D)
- Color : RAL 7035/Black
- Cable grommet : FR grade nylon
- Splice Holder : FR grade ABC.
- Splice Holder Dimension : 90*55*15 mm (L*W*H)
- Cable Glands : Nylon with nitrile butadiene rubber, cable diameter of 5mm to 14mm max available
- Fiber components standard : Telecordia GR 326
- Insertion Loss : less <.3dB (Multimode), < .2dB (Singlemode)
- Plug/Unplug durability : 1000 times
UNISOL has been manufacturing cabinets for Indoor and IP Rating Outdoor applications. Unisol has a long experience in product development of telecom, networking & industrial applications. This broad-based experience has been fundamental to the development of a wide range of integrated outdoor/indoor Standard Cabinets & Customized enclosure systems For Different Segments including Smart City Projects, Safe City Projects, Private & Public Sector Surveillance Projects, IT-Telecom Projects, Police & Army Projects.Unisol Floor/wall mount Racks for indoor application. Racks manufactured out of CRCA steel sheet punched, formed, welded and to withstand the Harsh condition the racks are specially powder coated dual coat with primer & pure polyester powder.Unisol Floor mount racks are used to house for both networks as well as server equipment. These are primarily used in data centers and these are bigger and kept on the floor. Common sizes available in Floor Standing racks are 24U, 30U, 36U, 42U, 45U.
Unisol Wall Mounted Network Racks are useful for housing networking equipment. The front panel has a hardened glass door to view the equipment inside clearly and also has a lock to ensure physical security. Common sizes available in Wall Mounted Network Racks are 6U, 9U, 12U, 15U. Unisol Racks are manufactured with the highest quality standards. The standard for Racks will be fully welded frame with integrated side panel and Associated Front & Back Metal Door with 3 Point lock & Key and provision to mount racks on Floor.Available from 6U to 42U Variants with 600 & 800 Width and 600~800 Depth configurations.
- Zero setup time and rapid deployment of IT equipment
- Adjustable mounting depth
- 100% assured compatibility with all equipment.
- Powder-coated finish with seven tank pre-treatment process
- Grounding & Bonding Options
- Fan module Mount provision on the top cover
- Lock & key option for security purpose with front- or rear-door access
- Data Centers
- Security Surveillance Applications
- Office Environments
- Server and comms rooms
- Internet service providers and many more applications.